Phew! Thanks to a fab knitting friend, my knitting #fail has been fixed! I had done an extra row, therefore getting myself all turned around. Unfortunately 6-8 inches had to be pulled out, but it was truly a learning experience! Oddly enough, i actually feel better!
(you can view the knitting #FAIL here, if you missed it)
Now as for the rest of the day...it was a total bust! i had a wee bit of a headache this morning when i awoke, but it continually got worse...i took an advil, and when that didn't work I realized it wasn't a headache I must have ingested msg yesterday...so i went home and started going through what i had eaten yesterday...and it disgusted me because 90% of what i ate had msg or one of it's other forms in it! Even the damn salad!! So i looked through my cupboards and realized how truly bad the situation is...i ended up having a pb sandwich for lunch because i was in tears over the lack of food i could eat. I realized that the only way i could stay 'safe' was to literally not eat packaged/processed foods...which you may be rolling your eyes at me here but come on I cannot spend ALL my frickin time in the kitchen cooking full-out meals. I am starting to realize just how many foods are affecting me, and how there is disgustingly msg(or aka msg) in so soooooo much of the foods i've been eating!! I am literally lost right now and don't know what to do. I wish the specialist/allergist would call!!
What it was in yesterday:
* cream has carageenan in it..so need to switch to milk in my coffee(which is good because i was so worried it was the coffee making my head hurt!)
* my chicken soup from lunch
* processed cheese from my yummy grilled cheese..yup carageenan again.
* my casesar salad dressing, so full of parmesan...yes, parmesan...can't remember the story with it..naturally occuring maybe?
* chicken wings...yeast extract is aka msg and it was in the hot sauce on my wings.
Fun stuff huh? Not so much :(