Seriously, i cannot rave enough about the Kale Chips. Super healthy, delish snack for $1.99ish?! I'm in!
So simple to make!
1) buy kale, pull off leafy bitesize chunks
2) wash it (and then i spun mine dry in salad spinner)
3) toss it on a baking sheet, then spray with olive oil(i use a Misto), and then i add some sea salt and pepper on top
4) today i baked them at 350F for about 10 mins(maybe JUST less) keep an eye on them! you want nicely crisped, not brown and burnt.
5) nom nom! (no talking or smiling etc while eating these, if you are with someone, your teeth will be ridiculously embarrassing! little kale bits stuck everywhere! lol..but then again, i guess you can laugh at each other and smile because you're eating a wonderful healthy snack! )
Have you made any kale chips since i posted about them last time?? Are you going to do it now? :)