So to off-set the healthy snack of Kale Chips that I made earlier today...I got all sweet tooth this aft and decided to make PB Choco Oaties! Holy DELISH! <3
The original recipe can be found here on All Recipes: No Bake Cookies V.
* gee, can you tell i've been taking photos with my blackberry again? *
1) cookin' in my kitchen..i drag in the laptop..really should use the tablet though! lol
2) Mmm..butter melting goodness! (i used butter instead of margarine)
3) Melting in the peanut butter! (i used creamy instead of chunky, all i had)
4) stir in the oats! (used 3.5 cups, instead of 3)...almost done!
5) on the pan, cool for an hour(unless you are totally impatient like I am!)
6) nom nom nom!
This recipe is now a new fave! It's seriously delish!
(when hunting for recipes, i tend to go to allrecipes.com, and then have it show me by rating, i always choose between 4.5-5 stars so i know it'll be edible! lol)