Silverlicious the game is available now in retail stores nationwide for the Nintendo DS™ hand-held system for $19.99.
Following the enchanting storyline of Silverlicious™ written and illustrated by Victoria Kann, Silverlicious the game lets players set out on an adventure as Pinkalicious who has lost her ability to taste anything sweet. Help Pinkalicious regain her sweet tooth as you practice kindness, good manners and helping others in need. Unlock magical rewards including butterflies, sparkle rides and fireworks, as you explore the beautiful lands and meet new friends. Along the way you’ll learn that true sweetness comes from much more than cupcakes and cookies. Whether playing alone or with others, Silverlicious the game creates an imaginative and fun way to drive home the importance of kindness and manners.
Additional Silverlicious In-Game Features:
- Collectables: Dress up Pinkalicious in three different costumes from a beautiful dress to fairy catching gear; accessorize her outfits with over 20 collectible accessories!
- Meet Fun Friends: Explore across holiday-themed neighborhoods and meet new friends like Carlos Cupid, Edgar the Easter bunny, Easter chicks and more!
- Holiday-Themed Neighborhoods: Twirl, glide and dance in three holiday favorite lands including Very Valentine’s, Easter Excitement and Christmas Caroling.
- Positive Messages: All modes and gameplay focus on the importance of practicing kindness and good manners, like using “please” and “thank you” to increase the sweetness meter.
- Rewards: Gain special rewards and bonus items for performing acts of kindness!
* screen shot from game..so cute!*
Orangie, my 7 yr old daughter, squealed with delight when I handed her the game. She's very much a little gamer girl! She quickly ran off to grab her DS and get down to business. She easily knew just what to do! There were shouts and squeals from the couch, as she relayed just what was happening and just how COOL the game is! I was constantly getting updates with hyper girlie enthusiasm about how many magical rewards she had or what she'd finished. She 'beat the game' quickly, within about 5 days of 'serious' playing(lol)..but that certainly hasn't stopped her from continuing to play it!
We highly recommend this game to little girlie-girl gamers!
Developed by First Playable, Silverlicious for Nintendo DS is rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB. For additional information about GameMill’s line of products, please visit: www.game-mill.com.
NOW for the fun part!! One lucky Home of OHM reader will win a copy of Silverlicious(DS) and a copy of the Silverlicious book!
(open to Can/US, ends May 4)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* We received a copy of the game, for free, for review purposes. As always, you've received our honest opinion, yours may differ. *