I really loved the way it knit up. I was also REALLY happy with the 'wool' that I chose (it's Rowan Summerspun in 'Picadilly'). I think it's a new favourite. I might need to make another one in a different colourway!
* Here it is being worked on..love my jammies? lol *
* It's done! Time to SOAK it! This was my first time doing this! It smelled sooo good! *
* Time to BLOCK it(to make all the pretty lacey holes show nicely)! It's about 4-4.5 ft long and took about a bajillion pins, or well it felt that way! This was also a first for me..I *think* I did a good job! *
* And here 'she' is all done and pretty and on display at my work. I miss 'her'. I think I need to make another one asap! *
* If you're a member on ravelry, you can check out the pattern here.