Me in a Tree is the family website with fun, easy-to-use interactive applications for parents and kids who want a happier, more balanced family.
I recently had the opportunity to check out a cool new website that aids with interaction and communication within the family called Me in a Tree. I knew that this was something that my family needed to check out as we could use some help with our communication skills! It always seems like someone is coming or going!
You just pop over to the site, and sign up, for FREE! You then get to personalize your families individual characters and logins. I love that everything is very clear and easy and colourful! The characters are cute too, which helps to keep the younger ones interested! I think the site is best used for families of kids in grades K-8. Though we're enjoying trying it out right now, I think it will really help when school starts in 3 weeks, and there are early mornings at the school for clubs or late pickups due to extra-curriculars, and then the other sports and lessons too! Back to school tends to mean back to chaos around here. But I love that we can sync the Me in a Tree calendar with our Google Calendar apps on our smartphones/ipod, so that will definitely help to minimize the chaos! I think this website will definitely be a changer for our family...for the better!! And I can't wait to see what's in store with the apps that are coming soon. I'm very interested in getting help with our 'Allowances', and 'Chores'!
* Look it's me! The only thing missing is my headband! *
- Family Huddle gets you talking about schedules, discussing the important stuff, laughing over Family Huddle fun topics and working together on family challenges.
- Family Calendar helps you to conquer the chaos, manage day-to-day responsibilities and activities.
- Pledge Stone helps you identify what is important to all of you and celebrate your amazing family. It will strengthen your children’s pride in themselves and your family, and you’ll feel closer than ever.
- Family Things To Do App! Get your spouse and family out to explore the world and have some fun together.
Check out the Me in a Tree Introduction Video below to see just what I'm talking about!
Getting started with Me in a Tree from Me in a Tree on Vimeo.
** Not only do I think it's a pretty awesome website, but check it out! It's got the PTPA Seal of Approval!!
Be sure to check out the Me in a Tree website, and join in the fun with them on Twitter and Facebook!
* Disclosure: I am being compensated for this post, but opinions are still 100% my own! *