This Wordless Wednesday just couldn't be wordless. It includes how I made my Sock Monkey pumpkin carving..or monkey o lantern! My kids are gonna flip when they see this! Happy Halloween!
1. find a fab picture, but keep it simple! Pin it to the pumpkin.
2. I used a weird sewing/quilting tool to pierce outline/details of the pic.
3. cut out the main pieces (i use one of the fine but inexpensive pumpkin knives)
4. i don't actually have a specialized carving kit like some people, so I just used my zester to lightly scrape accent pieces, i used a flat screwdriver last year..zester worked MUCH better! ;)
5. voila! done! now toss in some tealights or those special glow candles and enjoy!
Now Link Up! I love to see your Wordless Wednesday! :)