Gillette surveyed Canadian women and...
- 80% of women like their man with a smooth or clean shaven face.
- 60% like the look of light stubble or a five o’clock shadow, describing this man as sexy and rugged above all else.
- 75% said they prefer to kiss a guy who is smooth or clean shaven.
- almost one in four women have actually avoided kissing a guy romantically because he had facial hair.
- 72% of women reveal that kissing a guy with facial hair has irritated or scraped their face.
What do YOU think is more kissable? Smooth or Stubble?
My Thought: I gotta say that I very much prefer a clean-shaven man, but will admit that sometimes facial hair can be quite attractive (but NOT smootchable!)
Dermatologist tested, Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel is sensitive on skin, and gives you Gillette's best razor glide, for a smooth shave from start to finish.
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor is Gillette's gentlest shave, incredible on sensitive skin.
Featuring thinner, finer blades for less tug and pull. Soothing battery-operated micropulses help reduce friction and increase razor glide.
---> My man is LOVING these fab Gillette products..he's getting a smooth amazing shave, and definitely some smooches too! ;)
One lucky CANADIAN reader will win a Gillette Kiss Prizepack!
Prizepack contains: 1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor, and 1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel! (arv $22)
*Disclosure:I am a #PGmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are honest and 100% my own.
NOTE: By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize.
This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program, however, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected.