The girls just got back from an awesome first day and informed me that these cookies were TO..DIE..FOR..DELISH...so obviously I am going to now share them with you! Hope you love them as much as we do!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (not packed!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet minis)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In another large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 mins.
- Let cool....but also be sure to enjoy some while still warm! Sooooo good!