This week we had FUN in the kitchen. All hands were on deck to make big pans of nachos!
We had some Dr.Who we were eager to watch, so fun food was just what we needed!
There really is no recipe we follow..we just create deliciousness :)
- 1/2 bag of multigrain mini round nachos
- taco seasoned ground beef
- refried beans
- mild black bean and corn salsa
- guacamole (on half)
- (orangie was totally peeved as I forgot her black olive rings)
- 1/2 bag of restaurante-style nachos
- spicy refried beans
- yellow pepper
- pickled jalapeno's
- medium chunky salsa
- jalapeno cheddar
I admit that I've been slacking at having the girls helping out in the kitchen. I loved seeing that joy of helping out! Let's hope I can keep at it!
What do you do for food on Friday nights?