Oh those busy sleep-deprived days...my girls were 3 yrs and 11 months apart. I had the little one almost always attached to me, and then the older one who wants to run and grab everything and be 'helpful' or wanting to also be attached to me depending on how she was feeling at that minute. And then trying to get everything that was needed? One stop shopping was a saving grace! And our retailer also served the much needed cup of COFFEE, to give me that boost I needed while trying to get it all done!
When it comes to shopping, you are a savvy mom looking for a store that has everything you need for baby, and the whole family. At participating retailers, you can shop for quality food, baby necessities and at some locations, even clothes for the entire family! By choosing a retailer that offers everything in one place, you save time and have more time for the little ones.
Participating retailers include: Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Extra Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs Markets, Valu-mart and Real Canadian Superstore
Tips for Making Your Shopping Trip More Efficient
1. Always go with a list. Do you often find yourself aimlessly wandering around the grocery store, forgetting what you’re missing at home? By making a to-buy list you can target exactly what you need, allowing you to get in and get out. And, you can save money by only purchasing necessities!
2. Navigate the store like a pro. If you visit the same store each week, organize your list by aisles to save you from backtracking.
3. Schedule a shopping day. Pick one day a week and designate as your "shopping day". This way everyone in the family knows to request the items they need before then, which will help you avoid multiple trips to the store.
4. Pick a store that has everything you need. Don’t waste time travelling, going from store to store. Instead, visit a store that meets all your needs – from food, to clothing to baby necessities like Pampers.
5. Look for specials & shopping events that’ll help you save. Visit Loblaws, Atlantic Superstore, Extra Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Zehrs Markets, Valu-mart or Real Canadian Superstore from October 10-23 for the baby event. The event includes exciting offers on all things baby to make shopping even more convenient! Check out the flyer from your participating banners for details!
What will you be shopping for today?