I am so soooo happy that SPRING seems to finally be here for good now!
There is nothing like finally getting the windows open and letting the fresh air in!
But with spring comes....SPRING CLEANING!
Now here's where I admit that I actually LIKE spring cleaning! It must be something in the renewal and refresh that spring symbolizes! It just gets me itching to refresh and renew my home!
* Me using my Swiffer Wet Jet to get my spring clean on! *
Not sure where to start? Here are some tips from P&G on how to get your home looking its sunny-best this spring:
- Closet clutter: Tuck away your winter wear in organized storage bins to make room for your spring and summer wardrobe. To keep your winter wear smelling fresh, add Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster to your laundry load, before tucking items away. You can also use a Febreze Fabric Refresher to refresh items being pulled out of storage.
- Baseboard & blinds: These areas trap dust and dirt, and can often be neglected. To tackle these tricky areas, run the Swiffer Duster along the surface.
- Tough to clean places: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a great tool for cleaning away the grime you come across when uncovering those rarely seen spaces and hard to reach places. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser removes scuffs, crayon marks and finger prints from walls too! Mr. Clean has plenty of tips to share, check out www.mrclean.ca for details.
** One of my bonus entries in the giveaway involves #MonthOfMom participation..for more information on #MonthOfMom be sure to stop by this post.**
One lucky CANADIAN reader will win a P&G Spring Cleaning Prizepack (arv $80) containing the following:
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Select-A-Size
- NEW Mr. Clean with Gain Spray
- NEW Swiffer Dust & Shine with Gain
- NEW Swiffer Sweeper with Gain Dry Refills
- NEW Swiffer Sweeper with Gain Wet Refills
- Swiffer Sweeper Kit
- NEW Swiffer WetJet with Gain Solution
- Swiffer WetJet Kit
- Swiffer Duster Refill
- Swiffer Duster Kit
- Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster
*Disclosure:I am a #PGmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are honest and 100% my own.NOTE: By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize.
This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program, however, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected.